OPITO Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
Why should I take this course
The BOSIET course consists of 4 modules, including both theory and practical sessions
• Safety induction
• Sea survival and emergency first aid
• Fire fighting and self rescue
• Helicopter safety and escape
Due to legal requirements, the BOSIET OPITO course will include Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) training in UK.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have earned a basic understanding and awareness of the hazards they will face when working offshore. They will also receive an introduction to the safety regime and safety management systems in place to control and mitigate those hazards. Following instructor explanation and demonstration delegates must show understanding and competency in the different course modules.
Delegates must be at least 16 years old and will be requires to complete a medical questionnaire
Please be aware that if you are attending this course from the 26th March 2018 onwards in UK, then the below pre-requisites will need to be provide prior to course commencement:
- Possesses a valid, unexpired Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) offshore medical certificate OR possesses a valid, unexpired offshore medical certificate issued by a body outside of the UK which is recognised as equivalent to the OGUK medical certificate of fitness for offshore work and,
- Possesses a certificate of fitness to undertake shallow water CA-EBS training issued by a registered OGUK examining doctor*
or write your question here.
Book your seat on one of the available sessions below
No results found